Jun 15, 2004 #1 K kronchev [H]F Junkie Joined Feb 23, 2001 Messages 12,051 I need one. Touchscreen is nice but probabily too expensive. Ebay confuses me. It needs to be 5-6-7 inches as its for a carputer, and it has to be VGA input as thats all I've got to work with (stripped-down laptop).
I need one. Touchscreen is nice but probabily too expensive. Ebay confuses me. It needs to be 5-6-7 inches as its for a carputer, and it has to be VGA input as thats all I've got to work with (stripped-down laptop).
Jun 15, 2004 #2 N nsc1120 Weaksauce Joined Apr 2, 2004 Messages 81 http://www.kickassamd.com/modules/mods/article.php?storyid=1 thats how to make one of those psone 5" lcd run off vga. just get the lcd off ebay or from a store on sale. make sure u get a ps1 pne though. i just got a ps1 lcd and im in the process of modding it into my shuttle some how
http://www.kickassamd.com/modules/mods/article.php?storyid=1 thats how to make one of those psone 5" lcd run off vga. just get the lcd off ebay or from a store on sale. make sure u get a ps1 pne though. i just got a ps1 lcd and im in the process of modding it into my shuttle some how