Small USB LCD status screen

Forceman

[H]F Junkie
I'm trying to find a small screen I can use to display status information for my computer (CPU temp, GPU load, stuff like that). Basically something like the Logitech keyboards (G19, G510) have, but standalone. I know there used to be such things made, but I can't find anything now. Anyone have any ideas?

that seems cool, but I think a little too expensive for such a small screen.

I wish it was a little cheaper

I was looking at that one. I wish it was $99 though. $129 puts it in a different mental price bracket.

If I recall correctly there are two or three variants of those MIMO types, one of which is a touch screen. I've contemplated getting one of them myself. Does anyone know if someone has written a program that allows programs that support LogitechGamePanel displays to display one one of these little USB monitors?

If I recall correctly there are two or three variants of those MIMO types, one of which is a touch screen. I've contemplated getting one of them myself. Does anyone know if someone has written a program that allows programs that support LogitechGamePanel displays to display one one of these little USB monitors?

I decided to pick up one of the non-touch ones. My impression is that you just extend your desktop to it, and then park sidebar gadgets or whatever windows you want on it. That's how I plan to use mine. I don't think the GamePanel stuff would work with it (which was my original idea/intent).

Back