• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Small speaker stands for desk?

KnishofDeath

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
1,090
I need to raise my Swan 1080mkII's about 9" up on my desk.

Anyone know of any smallish bookshelf speaker stands I could use on my desk to fix this problem?

I am also open to other ideas, unfortunately however I am not in a position to build anything so it needs to be something I can buy

It doesn't have to be a speaker stand, anything that will raise these up 8-9"
and still look good is fine by me.

Here is my current set up

workstation001.jpg
 
How do you like your speakers?

I am looking for some desktop speakers at the moment, and I wonder how those speakers are compared to, for example, M-Audio AV40?
 
How do you like your speakers?

I am looking for some desktop speakers at the moment, and I wonder how those speakers are compared to, for example, M-Audio AV40?

I haven't tried the AV40's so I can't say anything about those.

But I LOVE my Swan's.
 
Back
Top