Small Pop-up Reminder Program....?

Naja002

Limp Gawd
Hey Everybody,

Looking for a small program that I can leave running in the background that I can set an event to popup on a certain day and, possibly time (<not really important) to remind me of something....an appointment, birthday, task, whatever.

I currently use Vista 64, so a reliable sidebar gadet would be A-Ok by me....

I know they are out there, but I haven't tried anything in a couple of years, because things I did try--didn't work.

Anybody?

Thanx!

I have office, but I don't use Outlook or Outlook Express, etc. So, I really don't want to start that running in the background....I definitely have enough stuff running already!

I DLed and installed the Lightning. Seems Great! As long as it works reliably--I'm all set. I'll just have to test it for a few. I use Thunderbird and it's always open when I'm here, so this is Great!

Many Thanx!

I DLed and installed the Lightning. Seems Great! As long as it works reliably--I'm all set. I'll just have to test it for a few. I use Thunderbird and it's always open when I'm here, so this is Great!

Well there ya go, seems Lightening will be a good fit for ya then...since it plugs right in.

After checking it out in ways that I need--it's perfect! Many Thanx!

Last edited:
Back