• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Small PC Build...for Retail Store...

cschlik

n00b
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
19
I need to put together a small PC for my hobby store for an upcomming system upgrade. The will be very basic and run my POS (point of sale) software. I plan on running XP. I would like to keep it small and quiet as I don't want to have to re-configure my display cases to make it fit. Any suggestions on an intel based board that runs cool? Also any input on CPU's, cases, PSU, HD and such would be greatly appreciated.

My goal is small, quiet and inexpensive (don't want cheap and unreliable).

Thanks
 
you'll want an atom board, probably a picopsu, and a cheapish ssd.

look at the small form factor forum here.
 
Back
Top