Small DVI & VGA cables.

altmann

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
133
Does anyone know where I can get extremely short DVI and VGA cables for a case mod I'm doing? The smallest I can find is 3 feet, and those are rare. I could really use something as short as 1-2 feet.

Also, if they have a much shorter head that's a big plus. I need them to fit in a space about 1 inch deep where my video card bumps into the back of the case.

Failing either of these things I could use a good guide on hacking up and shortening standard cable ends and perhaps a guide to shortening the cable itself. If this is the route I must take a link to someplace to get cheap cables would be nice.

In total I need 1 dvi male to dvi female, one vga male to vga female, and one dvi male to dvi male.

Thanks!
 
have to get them custom made. The smallest extensions I could find were 6ft so I cut mine down but I'm kinda nervous as to what's going to happen to the signal when I plug it in :D
 
Back
Top