Small case with ATX mobo?

brutalizer

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
1,603
I am separating my raid disks into an JBOD stand alone disk chassi (8 disk). So I dont need a huge case anymore. I will have one 4TB disk for temporary storage in my PC. The rest of the raid in the stand alone disk case:
http://www.sansdigital.com/towerraid-/tr8xplus.html
When I need to access data, I plugin the disk case. Most of the time, the disk case will be stored away in a cupboard or something.

What small cases are out there with full ATX support? With room for only a few disks. I dont want mini-ITX nor micro-ATX because then I am not free to use any hardware I like. I need a normal ATX mobo. But a small case. Mini-tower or so.

Anyone know?
 
Seems like you answered your own question there with your last post. The A05 is a sweet little case.
 
Back
Top