Small case with 280mm radiator support?

silk186

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm currently using a Phanteks Evolv ITX but airflow is causing problems. I'm looking for the smallest case that will fit everything AND has good airflow. The system specs are in my signature but the main parts of contention are the 280mm radiator and 2x 3.5" HDDs. I was thinking about a Fractal Design Meshify C mini but would probably need to go with the non-mini variant to avoid the radiator pushing into the drive bay. Does anyone have any suggestions for other option or cases that will release soon?

Radiator Dimension: 311×138×27mm

Last edited:
but the specs say 280mm rad mount on the bottom:
1584307223169.png

With the position of the expansion slots being so low I don't think you'll get a 280mm radiator in the bottm, even though it says it will take 2 x 140mm fans. Unless you plan on not running a video card....

Kewl looking case, it's a bit different than Fractal's standard boxy minimalist designs. It won't be my next case, but I like that they are stepping out of their comfort zone a bit. Also gives nice options for the PCs I build for non-gamers.

With the position of the expansion slots being so low I don't think you'll get a 280mm radiator in the bottm, even though it says it will take 2 x 140mm fans.
yup, no room for rad and fans in the bottom not to mention the rad end caps wouldnt fit.

Fractal Nano S?

• Front radiator
    120/240 mm or 140/280 mm (max width 147 mm, max length 312 mm; some radiators extend beyond the screw holes)
  • Top radiator
    120/240 mm (max component height on motherboard 35 mm. Big heat sinks on RAM or power regulators around CPU could conflict with this restriction.)
  • Rear radiator
    120 mm (max width 125 mm; some radiators extend beyond the screw holes)
  • Bottom radiator
    120 mm (max thickness and length: 85 mm x 160 mm)
https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/define/define-nano-s/black/

Back