• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SM770P question

nicholarse

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
95
Hi guys, I'm just wondering I know this monitor moves up and down but does the screen itself tilt at all? I was thinking of having it under my 2405FPW laid back at an angle - do you know what I mean? And if you do does this monitor do this?
 
nicholarse said:
Hi guys, I'm just wondering I know this monitor moves up and down but does the screen itself tilt at all? I was thinking of having it under my 2405FPW laid back at an angle - do you know what I mean? And if you do does this monitor do this?

Yes is does, you can tilt the panel 90° flat and it'll only be about the same height as two AA batteries stacked onto each other.

I own this monitor and made some pics, check these out:

http://users.pandora.be/bogaard/770p

You'll also be pleased with the viewing angle.

Also check out these pics:

http://www.behardware.com/articles/594-2/samsung-syncmaster-770p-pva-6ms-1500-1.html

The screen moves virtually to any position you can imagine.
 
Back
Top