• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Slurping noise in loop

Ingonuts13

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
1,982
So My W.C rig is running really nicely but I hear random slurping and gurgling at times. THe noises are not too loud just enough to notice. I am thinking part of it is comign from my CPU block which is why my temp readings seem a bit off.


What the heck can I do? Oh and I am using DD Fillport and mc50 and mc6002 with a thermochill 2.120.


Thanks in advance,
 
My reservoir produces sounds of flowing water. It's actually quite soothing :)
 
Probably just some air trapped in the cpu block. Can you tip your system around a little (CAREFULLY) to get some of that air out?
 
Rezistor said:
My reservoir produces sounds of flowing water. It's actually quite soothing :)

As does mine. He's no using a res though, so I dunno..
 
Yeah I have been tipping it and some bubbles have started appearing near my fill line. I think the system just needed a few days to bleed properly.
 
Back
Top