• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Slugworth???

Strange since he started just this last October 2010.
 
I think I'm going to have to start getting into IRC with you guys. Haven't done it for years. What's a good client these days?
 
I think I'm going to have to start getting into IRC with you guys. Haven't done it for years. What's a good client these days?
I still use mirc.
 
Cool, used mirc years ago. Nice to see it's still around.
 
Cool, used mirc years ago. Nice to see it's still around.

i use trillian ;)


and i told him the same thing :D before tobit got to it- --- i'm learning guys, you better run or the knowledge will make my head esplode!!
 
If you have and android phone I like andchat. Works well for irc on the go.
 
I'm using a Windows Phone 7. Not sure if there's a client for it. I'll have to look around.
 
Back
Top