I just set-up a RAID 3 array on my media center computer using a PNY S-Cure 5 Port Raid controller card with-3 Maxtor 320gb 16mb jumper to SATA 150 and 2-WD 320gb 8mb SATA 150. Currently I have the OS on a Seagate 250gb 16mb IDE drive. The problem is that when I;m doing file transfers from ide to sata it tends to slow down my computer -temp lock up for about 3-10seconds. Take like 4hours to transfer 25gb of data-large files. CPU is around 30-80%. Also I wanted to test the reliablity of the array and dropped one of the HD out and started to rebuild- it is now the second day and its only at 75% finish. Should it take that long-only have about 150gb of data on the array. Running a Abit IS-7 MB w/ 3.4ghz Northwood with 1gb Kingston Hyer X 3200 ddr- BFG 6600GTOC 128mb/2- ati 550 tuners/2-a180HDTV and a Plextor DVDRW. I'm wondering if I'm using a big enough PSU- Antec Trupower 550 to run of the equipment I have in my case.