Slow Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacdl

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
2,012
Briefly today- I couldn't even load [H].
Page links were also broken all over the main pages for some reason...

But today aside- I have noticed sluggish load times. It takes about 15 seconds to load a page, and then it is fine for a while. I'm not the only one- I think a good number of other users have noticed it too (the ones I have asked anyway).

I was just wondering if the Admins were aware of it... May consider upgrading hosting?
 
I agree......I couldnt load the forums at all, nor could I get off the front page.......fame has its price, I guess.
 
yes, for a good period today both hardforum.com and hardocp.com appeared to be down, not slow, from both of my internet connections (corporate and dsl).
 
We can handle a simultaneous slashdotting and Digging. We just had our heads shoved firmly up our asses like a bunch of amateurs. That was the reason for the outage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top