Make a long story short. I thought something was up when my joint operations, half life mods, tribes vengeance, ut2k4 only got a bump in frames but not SUPER smooth or anything like all the claims. My last card (5900NU) i ran 2xAA and now i'm running 2xAA and 2xAF and its only maybe what 10% faster?! I can still see JO not being as smooth as possible and ut2k4 same thing with alot of players. So i ran 3dmark03 to verify that i was getting what i should and at stock i'm getting 10260 and ultra spec OC i got 11100 or so. So clearly its working fine. But yet doesn't seem to be in games. I have 61.77 drivers, agp @ 8X (its always at this with this card), FW off per what i've seen on here, etc. Tried it in both win2k and xp and today even went so far as to run driver destroyer and what not and still seems to be happening. I'm thinking maybe i should install those newer 4in1s that just came out a few weeks ago versus my old ones from awhiles ago (last ver before the last ones) but i'm not sure what else could be up since 3dmark CLEARLY shows its working right. And as far as vysnc goes i had it off for 3dmark and on for games but i run at 100 hz refresh @ 1024x768 so thats not the prob. Ideas?