Slipstream Norton and latest updates

tripex

Gawd
Hey guys

Does anyone know how to integrate the latest IntelligentUpdater package with the original installation CD of Norton Antivirus?

I do way too many installations of Norton AV and having it "integrated and updated" would be nice.

Try using Ultra ISO...as far as I know that should let you inject the latest defs.

LoStMaTt said:
Try using Ultra ISO...as far as I know that should let you inject the latest defs.

I know how to create ISO's and stuff..

My question is about integrating both Norton and its updates.

Where do i copy the VirusDefinition files to?

Can someone move this thread over General Software?

Maybe i have more luck there.

Have you tried going to the knowledge base on www.symantec.com to see if it's even possible? That would be much more productive than complaining about a lack of help, and continuously bumping your own thread.

djnes said:
Have you tried going to the knowledge base on www.symantec.com to see if it's even possible? That would be much more productive than complaining about a lack of help, and continuously bumping your own thread.

Why dont you search for me??

Just kidding, i did try Symantec.com, that was an obvious one.
No results man, but i cant believe something like this is not possible, thats why i keep searchin and searchin..

You can try for your self, check www.symantec.com and search on the Knowledge Base, ok?

I'm not turning up anything. I have access to a real Corporate CD, so I'm going to check out the directory structure and see if it's obvious.

Back