• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Slim, Tall, And Preferably Small

malor

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
271
Howdy, I'd like to find a case that stands tall, but is quite slim in width, depth is of no concern. I suppose puting a rackmount case on it's side would do the trick, but i just want a case, who's shape is remeniscent of a PS2 on it's side, that can handle all the hardware I throw at it, i.e. Full ATX, 2 Disk Drives, 2 Harddrives, a video card, and an audio card. Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top