Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
i got a local surplus store near me that sells untailed panaflo fans, thin profile for $5 a piece. I could make a trip for you for gas + shipping if you really want. Shipping wouldn't be more than $4.. They also sell some thinner 120mm deltas... if anyone's interested... I'd need an 'order' of at least 10 fans to make the trip worth it...
^^ I'll second that one. I've only seen slim 80mm fans as the one above. Unless you scavenge one out of a busted 2-fan PSU. I was looking for quite a while for one of those, and the Zalman one was the only one I found.