Slightly blurry text in apps

Bird222

[H]ard|Gawd
This is in Win10. Has anybody else noticed that the text in their installed programs is blurry? For example, ImgBurn. There are others but I can't think of any right now. Everything looked fine in Win7. Is there a way to fix this?

This is in Win10. Has anybody else noticed that the text in their installed programs is blurry? For example, ImgBurn. There are others but I can't think of any right now. Everything looked fine in Win7. Is there a way to fix this?

Yes, screenshots please. Also, what resolution, what size of monitor and model and was this an upgrade or a clean install?

Yes this is an annoying Win10 problem. LTEWatch for example became completely blurry after moving to Win10. It scales certain apps GUI wrong it seems and the picture of the app GUI looks like a 1440p screen being run at 800x600.

Back