• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

slight problem using Samsung T260HD for PS3 & 360

GC3

n00b
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
6
I just got this LCD and its awesome as a computer monitor. But when I tested this with both a PS3 and a 360, the quality seems low res. Def. not 1080p quality.The picture certainly looked stretched out to some extend. Now I have a 52" 1080p LCD TV and a 24" 1080p Dell, both looks far superior then to this Samsung.

Is there any setting that I'm support to adjust? I noticed that it display 1080x720 w/ my PS3. It isn't suppose to be at that res. right?
 
There is a "system settings" location on the xbox and that is where you select what format you want it in.
 
by the way, i just got this computer yesterday (havent hooked to any console yet). Are you running it straight out of the box or did you calibrate any settings first?
 
Also, turn magic color on, haha. See if you like it better. Its from the settings over here ------>
 
thanks for helping out.
xbox looks fine. Its the ps3 that looks pretty bad. I didn't calibrate it. I usually just keep the setting the way it is.

where is magic color? I don't see it anywhere.
 
Click menu on the right of the monitor, then scroll down 1 space, magic color, turn it on.
 
Back
Top