n00b
Finally got my sli rig here, but nothing seems to work as it should do :(

Here are my specs;

MSI K8N Diamond sli
2x MSI 6800GT
Corsair 1gig cl2
a64 3500+
psu - enermax 600W

Everything runs at stock speeds. The problem is, i got issues like THIS, thats why i cant take shots. All non-sli games run perfect. Cards have latest bios.

rev-a8n-sli-degredationSM.jpg

I have no idea what to do now. Is it the cards? The mobo?

Any suggestions? :(

Sorry, nobody has posted to offer better suggestions. I would simply try switching to another set of drivers perhaps or a simple reinstall of the game, you've probably tried this by now though. Defragging before the reinstall wouldn't hurt either. I had some brief issues with HL2 and my X800. Switching from the Omega's to the official Cat's cleared my problem up for me. Good Luck!

I allready tried new drivers and stuff, nothing seems to work...from what ive read its mostly the msi cards that bring these issue... :/

Exchange for BFG or some other brand then. Problem = solved, sli = working, and you = fragging at some seriously high FPS! ;) :D

I wish I could help, most of us are using the Asus board, Your all MSI. It could be a bios issue since the baord is so new. Take your time. Try pullling one of the cards then alternating them to be sure they are both functioning properly. The go sli . Make sure your using the game profiles in the sli CP, I found that occasionaly you will lock up if your using the wrong profile ,, you know look for the obvious.

I found on my rig that all initial stability and performance issues were resolved quickly buy going manual on my memory timings. I know it sounds funny but its true. It was like night and day. I have to admint i did not get an video anomalies.

Ps: use 66.93 for sli

heh
lawl

i find it funny that 2 MSI products dont work together (or 3 rather...)

4b5eN+EE said:
heh
lawl

i find it funny that 2 MSI products dont work together (or 3 rather...)

Rubbing salt in his wound is not helpfull

Looks like you put a layer of plastic on the screen but didnt wipe it off first and didn't flatten the plastic afterwards.

~Adam

Back