monkeynetman
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2005
- Messages
- 492
Hey guys, I'm trying to choose between two Lenovo systems to replace my gaming desktop system (Core i3, 8 GB, RADEON 7770) - giving it to my cousin. The Y500 and the Y580.
The breakdown...
Y500 ($1430 USD)
Intel Core i7-3630QM
8 GB RAM
1 TB (5200 RPM)
SLI 650M
Y580 ($1030 USD)
Intel Core i7-3630QM
4 GB RAM
1 TB (5200 RPM)
GTX660M
Please note I'm in Asia, so these price difference is pretty much firm. So folks, what would you choose if you were in my position, or do you recommend different systems? Thanks!
The breakdown...
Y500 ($1430 USD)
Intel Core i7-3630QM
8 GB RAM
1 TB (5200 RPM)
SLI 650M
Y580 ($1030 USD)
Intel Core i7-3630QM
4 GB RAM
1 TB (5200 RPM)
GTX660M
Please note I'm in Asia, so these price difference is pretty much firm. So folks, what would you choose if you were in my position, or do you recommend different systems? Thanks!