• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

sleeving SATA data cables

DisrupTer911

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,193
Some guys I see sleeve their SATA data cables but I'm leary about dismantling the connectors to get teh sleeve and heatshrink over them...

Are you guys buying or just somehow stretching the materials?
 
I don't believe anyone takes apart SATA cables. Just use larger heatshrink. Sleeving stretches of course, so you don't have to worry about it as much.
 
^yea that guy is awesome, even draws you your very own personnel picture.
shipping is fast too.
 
Nobody takes the cable apart. As, was said, you slip the sleeve and heat shrink over the connector. Using a pair of scissors helps.
 
Back
Top