Sleeving Question

I like the look of individual sleeving, and just upgraded from an antec p180 to a raven 2. I want it to look good in the window and my antec EA650 unsleeved gray psu just wont allow that. I know I'll mess up doing the individual sleeving myself, so do you guys know where I could get something like the NZXT 10" extension for all my power cables. Or better yet (and I've been googling my A$$ off trying to find it) a psu that comes pre-individually-sleeved?

performance pc will sleeve any psu for you, presumably also uni sleeving (individual wires). but can get pricey. i think some ultra psu's come with that type sleeving.
i had never done the individual sleeving before (but lots of regular sleeving) and recently individually sleeved my entire pc using a combo of mdpc-x (murder mod) and ppcs (perf pc custom sleeving) and it came out pretty damn good. BUT, for what you will pay for in supplies to do a whole pc, especially if you dont have any of the needed tools could end up adding like $150 to $200 to the price of a psu.

check this guys stuff out. the pieces are around the same price as nzxt, but the pieces are much, much longer than nzxt.

http://sgmodder.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=d13a1d9b3e8b700397ead38d70f69a35

Last edited:
there are a few modders with youtube channels who will sleeve your PSU for pretty cheap compared to frozencpu or performanepcs and they'll use higher quality sleeving.

I am a big fan of FrozenCPU and have spent a lot of money there...

that being said, I bought a fan from there and got their optional sleeving added on. And it looked horrid.

So what I ended up doing was ordering 25$ worth of sleeving from amazon and got free shipping. I got a 12" 24Pin, 8Pin motherboard header, and molex to 4 sata. And 2 12' Blue CCFL Tubes. I'll post pics of them in my raven 2 when it arrives. Also with my 4850x2's shroud on, the pc is too loud for my taste so I have to keep it off, which doesn't look as good through an open window...

Back