• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sleeving and Changeover Kit help

Nathan

n00b
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
41
I have been looking at alot of things about sleeving my power supply. I know it will take a long time, and I am willing to put the time into it.

Since I am planning on sleeving my power supply I was thinking about changing all of the connectors also.

http://www.xoxide.com/sunbeam-power-supply-changeover-kit.html

They are yellow UV connectors, and I think they will be a small easy mod (since I will have the connectors off anyways) that I havent seen people do. Do I not see these mods because they arnt good? Does anyone have any suggestions about it/them? If they are good, does anyone know of another plce to get them that has a bigger selection of connectors, I dont see SATA connectors, or 6 pin ( ::: <-- That is what they look like)

Thanks =]
 
Back
Top