Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I overclocked to 1000/1300 @ 1.21v temps are great but I just realized when I wake up from sleep, I get the welcome screen, I type my password then it's all black and I have to restart.
Is it memory, core or driver related and is it common ?
I found the problem ; I raised voltage with MSI afterburner for testing purpose and when it resume from sleep voltage is reseted but not clock. So I am trying to flash with ATIFlash in DOS but I get adapter not found error. Any suggestion ? Would burning it to a CD be any better ?