• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sleek modern cases

MoreDents

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
294
I'm looking for a nice sleek/modern looking mid-tower ATX case (think modern furniture)


Here are some examples of what I'm after

GOOD: :cool:
11-129-154-28.jpg


GOOD:
:cool:
11-196-014-15.jpg
 
newegg has a coupon for the first one... P180 for $79.99 plus $19 shipping.....
if you want I can try and dig up the coupin!!!! :D
 
Lian Li and Silverstone are where you should be looking.

ah great recommendation

I have a question:
These sleek simple designs seem to sacrifice airflow/cooling to achieve their looks.
Is this really a problem? :confused:
 
Just like modern furniture...the Silverstone case's are expensive! Dang

I really like the look of this

Lian Li PC-101
pc101_b_a.jpg



shyboi - the 2nd one looks nice. Too bad it's not a mid-tower. What size is it?
 
Get a murderbox. :D

I love my Lian-Li A05b. I'm all about sleek. I had a PC-65b before, which was too tall for me.
 
Leman - well that doesnt really matter. Just anything sleek, clean looking. The case you posted has a generic boring front. ;)

I'm also looking for GLOSSY computer cases. Those are always nice
 
Just like modern furniture...the Silverstone case's are expensive! Dang

I really like the look of this

Lian Li PC-101
pc101_b_a.jpg



shyboi - the 2nd one looks nice. Too bad it's not a mid-tower. What size is it?

There's more to the case market then Lian Li and Silverstone. I actually like Silverstone cases, but these cases don't fit into everyone's budget. Just pick a case that meets your budget and cooling requirements. Most people on these forums love Lian Li cases although I tend to think they look rather borning for my taste,
 
I have the Antec Solo and it looks sleek. It has a piano black glossy finish which pics can't really capture.
 
This is a cheap case pricewise but I think it looks sharp and more importantly it's got a ginormous fan on the side :D

I've got modded to the moon and back Thermaltake Xaser II, which is a high quality case and I've dremmed it out nicely to include a top 120mm blowhole and etched glass, lots of case lighting ect. But i've been thinking of selling it off and going with this - just because I like the looks so much. A friend of mine has it and it is glossy black and doesn't look cheap on the outside.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=939PL&cpc=SCH

largePic_All.asp


can't get this to display as an image??? So you'll have to click the link
 
Back
Top