Sleek Audio

HAF72

1337 :)
Anyone own Sleek Audio headphones? I have been looking at them for several years and decide to finally get their CT6 custom. Going to an audiologist Wed to get my impressions done! :)

Will report back when I get them too, it is a 2-4 week build time.. if you don't have them, what Custom IEMs do you all have?

The custom molds are the ticket. I loved mine until I destroyed them accidentally. That custom fit makes a BIG difference. Enjoy!

I had the SA6's for about a week with the wireless adapter. They sounded great but I returned them due to issues with the wireless. I've had no issues with sound quality. I'm sure their custom stuff is good.

I had the SA6's for about a week with the wireless adapter. They sounded great but I returned them due to issues with the wireless. I've had no issues with sound quality. I'm sure their custom stuff is good.

What did you not like about the wireless? I was debating on whether or not it was worth it to get the wireless option too.

The wireless receiver was pretty much perfect but the transmitter had structural issues which would cause the audio to cut in and out and have snap, crackle, & pop. For example, I would plug the transmitter into the headphone port on my iPhone and put it in my jacket pocket. It was not under much tension at all in the pocket but any slightest movement would result in audio problems. I could replicate the problem by wiggling the transmitter connection into the iPhone. If the transmitter was stationary (such as in my laptop) I never experienced a single problem.

The wireless receiver was pretty much perfect but the transmitter had structural issues which would cause the audio to cut in and out and have snap, crackle, & pop. For example, I would plug the transmitter into the headphone port on my iPhone and put it in my jacket pocket. It was not under much tension at all in the pocket but any slightest movement would result in audio problems. I could replicate the problem by wiggling the transmitter connection into the iPhone. If the transmitter was stationary (such as in my laptop) I never experienced a single problem.

Ah, thanks for the report. Well heh, after the two people in this thread said 1964s, I did some researching and reviewing on them(never heard of them before that), and figured to give them a try. So I will be getting the 1964-T instead of sleek audio. I got my impressions done yesterday and it is now on the way to 1964Ears!

Back