• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SLC/Utah LAN Parties?

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
14,618
Anyone in the SLC Area or in Utah up for some LANing?

Might be able to use my corp. office as a LAN space.
 
I wouldn't mind doing some lans. I have some relatives in that area also. I live in North Ogden, only an hour away.
 
Awesome. So thats two of us. Found another guy on the [H] who is up for some LANs. He is aminly TF2 right now.

Anyone else?
 
Nice. What do you guys play?

Think we could get together, do a small LAN? South Jordan isnt too far for you guys, right?
 
I will play anything. . .although currently I am into TF2, CS Source, and Quake 4.
 
I'll play anything also. I have a lot of steam games and will probably get TF2 and CoD4 soon.
 
im stuck in provo finishing school but i would be game to lan it up in salt lake. I have some people that would go as well, a couple of them live in salt lake so it makes it easier for them.
 
im heading home for christmas break after finals, but starting in January things will be free on saturdays for sure.
 
im heading home for christmas break after finals, but starting in January things will be free on saturdays for sure.

Yeah I am busy until January also.

Work said no go on hosting a LAN, sry guys. Anyone have an alternate location?
 
Bump for great Justice

Summer is coming soon, we should try to find a place and get people for a summer lan.

If anyone has any locations we could possibly use it would be great.
 
Sandy here, I'm up for a LAN and I know at least two or three other people that would likely be interested.

TF2, CSS, Supreme Commander (orig and FA) are common among the three of us.
 
Back
Top