Skyrim - Followers Armor...

leSLIe

Fisting is Too Mainstream for Me
I'm having a problem with the Blades followers, once you recruit three followers to the Blades, they become Blades and unlock a dragon hunting quest.

You can make any of these new Blades follow you, and well, I gave them all custom dragonplate armors, but once I let them go (part ways) they return the Sky Haven Temple using the Blades armor instead of the custom armor I gave them. When we go hunting the same, they use the Blades armor

Is there a mod that would help me with this?

I saw a mod yesterday on the Nexus that lets you take complete control of companions gear. It called something like "Complete companion overhaul" I'm pretty sure it was in the top files section.

Nice!
I'm going to test it ASAP!!

Have you tried removing a piece of the armor from the follower's inventory you gave them and then give it right back? I've had to do that on a couple followers (not Blades members though) and after giving that piece of armor back they automatically equipped all the other higher end pieces.

Have you tried removing a piece of the armor from the follower's inventory you gave them and then give it right back? I've had to do that on a couple followers (not Blades members though) and after giving that piece of armor back they automatically equipped all the other higher end pieces.

Hmm, not yet, I'm gonna try that when I get home :)

Back