• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Skyrim $9.99 at MicrosoftStore.com (Dead)

they have some nice deals :D got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PC, Max Payne 3 PC, & Diablo III for 32.00
thanks brah
 
yeah op shoulda mentioned the whole store is wackshit. I got Dragons Dogma, Street Fighter vs Tekken, Silenthiill downpour, max payne 3 and MW3 for $9.99 each.
 
I picked up Witcher 2 and Silent Hill Downpour for 360. I had Silent Hill HD collection in my cart but the damn thing when out of stock during checkout.
 
Back
Top