Skyrim - $5 @ Steam

The real deal IMO is the legendary version for 13.50. But still at lot for your money with just the base game.

Its been 5 bucks plenty of times. If this is your type of game then get the legendary edition for $13.59 as getting the DLC individually is a rip off.

I got it for $4 with a coupon a few weeks ago. So I wouldn't consider it a historical low.

shame I have a garbage video card. Running mods video card memory is important.

Thx op! Been waiting a while for a deal on legendary and seem to keep missing the deals. It's just too bad I don't have a good videocard atm :( snagged the game anyways !

Thx op! Been waiting a while for a deal on legendary and seem to keep missing the deals. It's just too bad I don't have a good videocard atm :( snagged the game anyways !

Hey MrSneis, seen you on other audio forums. ;)

If you have a 7950 it's plenty for Skyrim. Only if you start modding it you need more gpu and cpu juice.

Hey Matt, if only I were so lucky. The 7950 is long gone and now I'm left with a 9800gtx+. With a baby on our hands I decided just to sell off the video cards and wait out the market!

Too bad there isnt a way to upgrade the regular edition to legendary with a good price

:/

Thanks OP. Purchased Skyrim for $2.50 Paypal thanks to the random $2.50 I already had in my steam wallet. Not a fan of DLC anyways so I didn't bother getting Legendary edition.

Its been 5 bucks plenty of times. If this is your type of game then get the legendary edition for $13.59 as getting the DLC individually is a rip off.

I get what you're saying but I opted for $5 base game during another sale because my free time is getting destroyed by complete DLC versions of Borderlands 1/2, let alone Skyrim. I can't imagine how long Legendary Edition would take to complete. I think I put 100 hours into Oblivion.

Hey Matt, if only I were so lucky. The 7950 is long gone and now I'm left with a 9800gtx+. With a baby on our hands I decided just to sell off the video cards and wait out the market!

Damn 9800GTX+ is old school. You can still run Skyrim but I don't think you will be able to max out the settings. A GTX260/280 is minimum for higher settings. Oh well good luck.

Fucking steam. Great deal and would not let me log on with phone all weekend. Tech support still hasn't gotten back. Finally let it go through today but for 40 bucks. WTF.

At any rate great deal OP. Thanks. If I wasn't rebuilding my machine it would have been great.

Back