Skype app for calls

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
Have any of you used this app? It says monthly rate of $2.99 for unlimited calling to the USA and it really has me interested. I am trying to drop my VZW plan costing $139 a month for 2 lines with unlimited data, text and 750 minutes and go to the t mobile monthly 4g prepaid plan.

The t mobile plan is $29.99 for unlimited text, unlimited data ( after the first 5gb it gets throttled to edge speeds) but if I am not streaming content that shouldn't be a issue and only 100 minutes of talk.

with the skype unlimited calling it would be $32.99 a month for unlimited everything, so on 2 phones it would cut my bill down drastically from $139.99 to $66 a month less then half the price.

Just wondering if any of you have used this skype app and how good does it work? I have wifi at home and will use the wifi to make the calls so I wont be using my data while at home. Just trying to save some money here.

I know it is a bit of a pain to have to go to the skype app to dial a call but to get unlimited calling for only $2.99 a month it seems well worth it.

Use Google voice. Amazing stuff Google has. They've even got patent search. Invent something.

The reliability of the app is sometimes questionable(on iOS at least).. I haven't tried it on my android phone yet though. It can crash, but that's no worse than a dropped call I guess.

Back