SkyHawk case + 300W PSU = $9 no rebate!

Col_Hogan said:
here a review of the Case..maybe that will help you decide...Look like a 9 dollar case alright!

I wonder if the fan comes installed like that. It's mounted so that it's sucking air in from the back, and not exhausting the hot air out. Interesting. I wonder if that's done on purpose.

Here is the message I get now...

We are sorry

NO Product of BA21188 is available at this moment

Bummer...

FrizzleFried said:
Here is the message I get now...

We are sorry

NO Product of BA21188 is available at this moment

Bummer...

I got the same thing last night...

I don't know what's going on with mine...ordered it thursday and had some billing issues, got that straightened out saturday...the order is shown as approved but not shipped. I sent them a couple of emails but they have yet to answer them...guess I'll have to call.

I just checked my bank online and the charge has allready hit my account and they haven't even shipped it? wtf? :rolleyes:

diablo111 said:
I don't know what's going on with mine...ordered it thursday and had some billing issues, got that straightened out saturday...the order is shown as approved but not shipped. I sent them a couple of emails but they have yet to answer them...guess I'll have to call.

I just checked my bank online and the charge has allready hit my account and they haven't even shipped it? wtf? :rolleyes:

I had billing problems too. My shipping address was different than my billing address, so I had to straighten it out with them. They had already charged my card before that too. So I did that and they said my order was accepted. Then later that night I got an email saying they were out of stock.

That was my problem as well. I haven't updated my address since we moved nor have I even ordered anything from them since they sent me an AthlonXP with a chipped core and I wasted $20 in shipping to get it straightened out.

Sounds like I won't be getting the case :(

Back