Feb 7, 2010 #1 S skychilde Weaksauce Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 96 Delete me Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
Feb 7, 2010 #2 F flyinpolak Limp Gawd Joined May 15, 2008 Messages 401 hmm i know your avoiding prostitution but maybe thats the route i prefer... send pics LMAO jk! free bump for looking lemme know if you got any N64 or sega genesis games youll be putting up or willing to sell.. i might be interested in those!
hmm i know your avoiding prostitution but maybe thats the route i prefer... send pics LMAO jk! free bump for looking lemme know if you got any N64 or sega genesis games youll be putting up or willing to sell.. i might be interested in those!
Mar 24, 2010 #3 S skychilde Weaksauce Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 96 Bump, added my collection of video cards I'm not using. Please help!~
Mar 25, 2010 #4 D dC0m Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 21, 2008 Messages 5,285 Love the title, bump for you!
Mar 25, 2010 #5 S skychilde Weaksauce Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 96 If my prices are too high, somebody let me know. Like I said, I know nothing about selling computer components. TTT
If my prices are too high, somebody let me know. Like I said, I know nothing about selling computer components. TTT
Mar 31, 2010 #6 S skychilde Weaksauce Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 96 Cut the prices of the video cards. If they are still high, somebody tell me or just offer something. Really tired of eating Ramen. Bump
Cut the prices of the video cards. If they are still high, somebody tell me or just offer something. Really tired of eating Ramen. Bump