my full system specs are:
sk8t800 chaintech mobo
gig ram
6600GT AGP
160 Hdd
500w psu
my whole system works but my AGP 6600GT is being recognized as a PCI card and I think that is limiting the performance greatly. In cs 1.6 im getting like 30-40 fps which is far too low for this setup. with my other asus motherboard i was never below 90.
I also have a question about my other psu and mobo. I was careless and plugged in the atx 4 pin cable while the mobo was on, it sparked and shut down. now the mobo is somewhat useless and will not boot properly. the psu is a enermax 460 watt which i never had any trouble with prior to this. do you guys think i fried the power input on the motherboard or the cable of the psu?
sk8t800 chaintech mobo
gig ram
6600GT AGP
160 Hdd
500w psu
my whole system works but my AGP 6600GT is being recognized as a PCI card and I think that is limiting the performance greatly. In cs 1.6 im getting like 30-40 fps which is far too low for this setup. with my other asus motherboard i was never below 90.
I also have a question about my other psu and mobo. I was careless and plugged in the atx 4 pin cable while the mobo was on, it sparked and shut down. now the mobo is somewhat useless and will not boot properly. the psu is a enermax 460 watt which i never had any trouble with prior to this. do you guys think i fried the power input on the motherboard or the cable of the psu?