Size Comparisons for SFF Cases

Solar

Limp Gawd
In quite a few posts people are looking for size comparisons from one case to another. A while back I came across a website that would take product's dimensions and display them in 3D. When I first saw it I thought "web 2.0 at its greatest :rolleyes:" But now heres a good use for it, comparing sizes of computer cases. Below are a few examples.

Silverstone SG01 vs. SG03

TT Lanbox VF1000BWS vs. Lian Li PC-V350B

I left the iPhone and cards as a frame of reference. While you can't rotate around them, the different views are rather useful. And you can add your own comparisons as well if you don't like the examples I have here. Besides, Dworley can't own every case... can he? :p Check it out at http://www.sizeasy.com/

Hmm. If you COULD rotate them around and such, and perhaps texture them (even if just choosing a solid color for the cubes), that would actually be pretty cool/handy.

As it is...eh. Not bad, but not really great.

Not to be ungrateful but not many people have the iPhone or a pack of cards around, so you should just use a CD case.

when the SG03 came out, some of us took pics of our cases next to a bottle of beer for size reference. I think it might have been locked, [H] forbids advocating alcohol consumption.

Not to be ungrateful but not many people have the iPhone or a pack of cards around, so you should just use a CD case.
So add it then.

Cool idea, Solar. Your dimensions for the ARIA/NSK1300 are way off though. Should be 200mm(H) x 335mm(D) x 269mm(W)

Revised X-Qpack2 vs ARIA.

Silverstone SG0X vs Shuttle G chassis

Microfly vs ARIA

Microfly vs Shuttle G chassis

Qmicra vs Microfly

Qmicra v2 vs Microfly

Qmicra v2 vs Shuttle G chassis

NZXT case vs Shuttle G chassis

NZXT vs Qmicra v2 vs Qmicra vs Microfly vs SG0X AND SG0X vs ARIA vs Shuttle G chassis

@dderidex
I agree it could be better. I didn't make the website, I'm just a consumer. I think the size comparisons really help for those trying to get a feel for various cases (as do pictures). I did what I could come up with off the top of my head.

@sleepeeg
Thanks for the other dimensions. As for the NSK dimenisions, Antec had about 4 different dimensions under the product descriptions... I chose poorly [/Indiana Jones]. I also updated my links so this thread is a bit more coherent.

@burnin8r
I suppose if there was an ambitious forum member who wanted to measure a beer bottle... and placed that arbitrary cube next to another arbitrary cube that happened to have the same volume as an SG01... ;)

Back