• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Site very slow today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiletto

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
6,438
I've noticed all day that I'll try to access a thread, and it will sit there waiting...I'll open up a couple more, they'll sit there waiting...and anywhere from 5-15 minutes later, they load. Anyone else had this kind of slowness?
 
I think this morning it was? threads were horribly slow to load up the Quick Reply box for a few minutes, but then it went back to normal.

I haven't noticed anything since then, although I haven't been lurking the forums too much today (actually busy at work!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top