• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Site not loading on Edge browser

DejaWiz

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
22,090
Anyone else having trouble with the forum loading on Edge as of this morning? Works fine on my phone with Chrome.

I'm using v91.0.864.41 (64bit)

Are there some privacy/security settings that I need to change?

PXL_20210609_150046172.jpg
 
im on Version 91.0.864.41 and its working fine. try what FrgMstr said.
 
Cleared cache and cookies.

Now getting a different error message:

PXL_20210609_161518289.jpg


When I use IE:

PXL_20210609_163117941.jpg
 
Just installed Chrome for the first time, logged in with my Google account, and the very first webpage that I attempted to visit was HardForum:

PXL_20210609_163711307.jpg
 
Do you have correct date and time on your desktop?

1623256786903.png
 
at home or work? reset the modem maybe or maybe it was just that ^^^
 
at home or work? reset the modem maybe or maybe it was just that ^^^

Work. Connected to the guest WiFi (with proxy server).

Still getting the same errors on the various browsers...but I will let it sit for a while and try again later since HardForum's root cert just got reissued.
 
Work. Connected to the guest WiFi (with proxy server).

Still getting the same errors on the various browsers...but I will let it sit for a while and try again later since HardForum's root cert just got reissued.
yeah its prob your work blocking due to the expired cert. we've had that happen at my work. worse case was a browser reset to flush files.
 
Back
Top