single stud LCD Arm or mount

fl4wless

Limp Gawd
Looking for a single stud mount for a 37-40" TV... also, if its an arm, if the arm is folded against the wall, how far off center from the stud would the center of the LCD be?

The reason i ask the 2nd question is because my stud is not center on the wall, infact its about 8-10 inches off, hopefully one of those arms can correct that a bit...

Anyone have any links or know of a reasonably priced one?

Possibly a silly question but why not just get a normal wall mount bracket and use 2 studs. If one stud is 8 inches from center then there should be another one 8 inches to the other side of center. But here is one that is off center when against the wall. http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=1082806&p_id=4563&seq=1&format=1#largeimage Check out the other ones on monoprice. For nearly the same price you can get something that has more range and more load capacity.

You might look into the construction of your pocket door. There might be something there to screw to. It's not like the drywall is just standing on it's own.

i suppose your right, on a standard mount, how far apart do the studs have to be...

So ~50 inches of wall space between left door and right pocket door. There is a stud roughly 12-14 inches from the left door, im guessing my pocket door frame would be ~28 - 32 inches in.... which would mean i might have studs 6-10 inches apart. Is there a min distance for these standard mounts?

Ill have to take a stud finder and figure out my options... worst case i think i can do with one of those arms though...this is for a bedroom tv.

Back