Morning all.
I do not know if this pertains to this forum...mod please feel free to move around this post!
Just testing the waters and thinkering on the idea of a single all-in-one L/C/R speaker for a Sharp 45" LCD that I will get in a few months.
What do you think of those speakers and are there any good ones out there?
(this will be for an apartment: viewing and listening distance will be 11ft.)
Something like this
Mirage UNI-Theater
I do not know if this pertains to this forum...mod please feel free to move around this post!
Just testing the waters and thinkering on the idea of a single all-in-one L/C/R speaker for a Sharp 45" LCD that I will get in a few months.
What do you think of those speakers and are there any good ones out there?
(this will be for an apartment: viewing and listening distance will be 11ft.)
Something like this
Mirage UNI-Theater