• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Single slot video card

DeanEH

Weaksauce
2FA
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
112
What would be a good single slot card for Physx processing. I had 8800gt but I think it gave up the ghost on me. My main video card is a EVGA 275. I need a single slot card because a dual slot would force me to remove my sound card. Don't want to spend alot for a card have shopped ebay but some of those cards are a smuch as buying new.:)
 
Sorry it took so long to respond. Thanks for the info. I didn't know that you could get a card like that. One less power cord to hook up.:D
 
Back
Top