• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Single or multi display performance mode?

jarablue

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
1,701
I am using a 570gtx as my main card and have my old 275gtx still plugged in to handle all the physx stuff. What I wanted to know with a setup like this is what should I choose in the control panel. Single or multi display performance mode?

If anyone can help, thanks! :)
 
You know what would be awesome? A Window that pops up and renders a 3D scene and as you make changes in the nvidia control panel you can watch its FPS readout to see how they change this "stock" benchmark.

It may not show you how a setting will effect a certain game, but it will show you what it does to the baseline scene that always stays the same.
 
Back
Top