Hello,
I am considering to try nVidia surround with 3 screens, or well actually i already bought the monitors but it's still on its way. I am worried my graphics card will bend agains my will if i connect 3 27 inch monitors to it.
I bought 3x VE278Q 1920x1080
Do you think a single GTX 590 card will be able to handle these monitors or would I need a second card? mainly looking for opinions here
My specs;
Cooler Master HAF X
---------------------------
MotherBoard
MSI Z68A-GD80 (Gen3), Socket-1155
---------------------------
PSU
Corsair HX 1050W
---------------------------
Prosessor
Intel® Core i7-2600K Processor
socket-LGA 1155
----
CPU fan
Noctua NH-C14 CPU Kjøler
---------------------------
Graphics card
MSI GeForce GTX 590 3072MB PhysX CUDA
---------------------------
HHD1 (SSD)
Corsair SSD Force Series 3, 240GB
---------------------------
HHD2
Seagate Barracuda® 7200.12 1TB
---------------------------
memory
Corsair Dominator DHX DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
I am considering to try nVidia surround with 3 screens, or well actually i already bought the monitors but it's still on its way. I am worried my graphics card will bend agains my will if i connect 3 27 inch monitors to it.
I bought 3x VE278Q 1920x1080
Do you think a single GTX 590 card will be able to handle these monitors or would I need a second card? mainly looking for opinions here
My specs;
Cooler Master HAF X
---------------------------
MotherBoard
MSI Z68A-GD80 (Gen3), Socket-1155
---------------------------
PSU
Corsair HX 1050W
---------------------------
Prosessor
Intel® Core i7-2600K Processor
socket-LGA 1155
----
CPU fan
Noctua NH-C14 CPU Kjøler
---------------------------
Graphics card
MSI GeForce GTX 590 3072MB PhysX CUDA
---------------------------
HHD1 (SSD)
Corsair SSD Force Series 3, 240GB
---------------------------
HHD2
Seagate Barracuda® 7200.12 1TB
---------------------------
memory
Corsair Dominator DHX DDR3 1600MHz 8GB