Hi,
I want to upgrade my monitor setup on my workstation. Currently, I have a single Samsung 191t that while working well, is getting a little old, and I am really running out of real estate while doing work.
I really like the 2405, at least what I have seen of it here on these forums. Though I am somewhat concerned about the brightness and washed out colors - as I do some work in Premeire and Photoshop. I do think the 2405 has a good picture and would offer plenty more screen space to run my applications.
The 2001 on the other hand is a very solid monitor. I've worked on the 19" Dell and really like it. I also like the fact that the 2001 resolution is 1600x1200. Two of them on my workstation seems like it might be a good setup.
So - any advice? Any dual 2001 users who've gone to a single 2405 and are happy? This wouldn't be for gaming - I've got a 21" CRT for that. How about the resolution on the 2405? I like running my displays at a high resolution if possible, and 1280x1024 on a 19" LCD is a little bit, I like the idea of 1600x1200 on a 20" vs ? on the 2405..
Thanks
I want to upgrade my monitor setup on my workstation. Currently, I have a single Samsung 191t that while working well, is getting a little old, and I am really running out of real estate while doing work.
I really like the 2405, at least what I have seen of it here on these forums. Though I am somewhat concerned about the brightness and washed out colors - as I do some work in Premeire and Photoshop. I do think the 2405 has a good picture and would offer plenty more screen space to run my applications.
The 2001 on the other hand is a very solid monitor. I've worked on the 19" Dell and really like it. I also like the fact that the 2001 resolution is 1600x1200. Two of them on my workstation seems like it might be a good setup.
So - any advice? Any dual 2001 users who've gone to a single 2405 and are happy? This wouldn't be for gaming - I've got a 21" CRT for that. How about the resolution on the 2405? I like running my displays at a high resolution if possible, and 1280x1024 on a 19" LCD is a little bit, I like the idea of 1600x1200 on a 20" vs ? on the 2405..
Thanks