• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Simultaneous digital & analog output in windows 7?

ihira

Gawd
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
904
I'm on onboard REALTEK and would like to output both analog(2.1 speakers) and digital(external DAC > headphones) simultaneously so I can switch between speakers and headphones without any hassle.

I had no problem doing this in my old windowsXP machne but I seem to can't find a solution for windows 7.
I can only use analog OR digital whichever I set default device in realtek.

Why won't it let me output simultanously?
ANd any solution for this? :confused:
 
Back
Top