• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Simple Office setup

steve_huck513

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
103
I ran into a review of the Dayton B652 model bookshelf speaker. I think these will work perfect at my desk, I now need an amp or receiver of some sort. I will be hooking it up to my pc and also to my tv (for xbox). Any recommendations on a good receiver/amp?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Home-Mini-Ampli...450?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf26c68aa

I think something like that is what i am looking for, but I would like something that has spdif maybe, and has a spot where I could hook up a sub.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top