• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Similar replacement for P5N32?

delorean76

n00b
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
46
I have a P5N32-sli premium currently that I blame for my PC's lack of POSTing. It wouldn't POST with just the PSU/CPU/RAM, and I hear that the Q6600 is probably not the culprit. Tested RAM and it's fine. No overclocking either since I build it 1.5 year ago.

Before it wouldn't post, it would freeze quite often during simple tasks like surfing web or even during screensaver. Changed PSU but wasn't the culprit. The last time it worked, it had froze like it usually did but the next day it wouldn't post.

Is there a board that works better with the Q6600, but would allow me not to have to reformat afterwards? I just need a quick fix and then later on upgrade to a new build. I just need a working PC. Thanks
 
Back
Top