Sim City 3000 issues

BobSutan

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Apr 5, 2000
Messages
12,226
I just picked up a pack of games from CC and installed Sim City 3000 for old times sake (and the wife), and for the life of me I cannot get this damn game to run in XP. I tried to update it, which it refused to do, and also tried running it in all of the compatibility modes. Other than that I'm at a loss. Can you guys think of other tricks to get this thing to run?
 
It runs fine on xp for me, untill the cd cracked last night. Ive never had any problems, no crashing, nothing. Xp is the only OS ive used to play it, so you got me on that one.
 
The only progress I made was when I tried Win2K mode, but I only get about 5 seconds of the into (w/music) before it crashes. In XP it just locks up the system and in 98 mode the game crashes immediately.
 
Back
Top