• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silverstone TJ07 & TJ09

rsgunter

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,325
I'm going to part with my Coolermaster Stacker case in a couple of months when I can afford a new case.

I've had my eye on Silverstone for a quite a while for a lot of reasons. No need for a story so I'll ask my question.

I keep seeing different measurements for each one of these cases. Has anyone moved from a Stacker to either the 07 or 09?

Any pics of the two side by side? I've seen the Coolermaster go from 23" in height to 20.5" and that's a big difference due to my desk.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks
 
Back
Top