• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silverstone TJ07 Accessories/Mods

hammerforged

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
1,092
Is there a good place in the USA to buy Silverstone TJ07 accessories? I've found the reverse atx mobo tray online but the only places I can find it are overseas. Looking for some possible dust filters as well. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
 
You can use all the stock components to make the case reverse ATX. The only thing I added to my TJ07 to make it reverse ATX was a spacer.
 
Thanks for the reply.

I guess you had to get another windowed side panel as well? I havent actually got the case delivered yet so I havent actually had a hands on yet. What was the spacer for? Thanks for the help. Any other tips for this case are welcome as well.
 
Back
Top